Meet Dr. Rebecca Lauck
Dr. Rebecca Lauck attended Austin College in Sherman, Texas for her Bachelor of Arts degrees in Psychology and Sociology. She followed through on a lifelong interest in pursuing dentistry as a career at Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, Texas, earning her Doctorate of Dental Surgery.
Practicing general dentistry for more than 34 years, Dr. Lauck has taken many CE courses and established herself as an expert in all phases of dentistry. Her focus is on the oral cavity. TMD, orthodontics, and sleep are all connected to the oral cavity and influence each other. Dr. Lauck has special training in all of these areas, in addition to holistic dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
Her professional affiliations include:
- International Academy of Sleep, Instructor for Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, Diplomate
- American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine, Diplomate
- International Association of Orthodontics, Fellow
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Association of Orthodontics
Outside the Office
Dr. Lauck has lived in Keller for 20 years. She married her high school sweetheart and has twin boys, both of whom have joined the Navy. Outside of work, Dr. Lauck enjoys playing golf, cooking, playing the piano, and making greeting cards.